Monday, April 24, 2017

Hair Care with Argan Oil

Avon Shampoo and Conditioner with Argan Oil 


I don't know about other bloggers, but I get inspiration for blogs while doing daily tasks. Something just pops in my head and I say to myself, "you should write a blog article about that". While in the shower this morning, I reached for my shampoo and thought about when I switched to this one a few months ago and the affect it has had on my hair. If any of you have gone through menopause, the changes in the texture of your hair can be quite significant. My hair became very dull and dry looking, which was never the case before.  So I started doing some research on hair products with Argan oil. 

Now that my hair is dry, I wanted to share some information that may help others choose the right products for their specific hair concerns. Here's what I found out about Argan oil.  The pure oil is extracted from the nut of the Argan tree found in semi-desert areas of the Mediterranean where it survives heavy winds, dry temperatures and little water.  The nut's oil has a unique profile that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. With high concentrations of essential fatty acids and vitamin E, Argan oil naturally helps revitalize hair, bringing back the shine and body to the dull lifeless look. I wanted some! 

As an Avon representative, I always try my own products first and began using 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.  I am very happy with the results and you can't beat the price compared to what I have seen in the stores. 

But don't take it just from me. Here is a summery of the product reviews found on youravon.com/denisekrupa

 
4.6
(based on 94 reviews)
93%
 
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
PROS
  • Effective (37)
  • Good value (37)
  • Gentle (36)
  • Smells great (35)
  • Easy to use (34)
CONS
  • Strong smell (3)

If you would like to try this product visit my eStore

No comments:

Post a Comment