Monday, May 30, 2016

Avon Give 'Em Gel!

Gel Finish Nail Enamel now in 23 Shades!


Start your summer off right with some new colors for your nails. Avon has new shades to choose from and a new Gel top coat to extend the life of your manicure. 

The Gel Finish 7 - in -1 Nail Enamel provides 7 benefits for a high shine manicure WITHOUT the UV light: Shine, Gel-like Finish, Protection, Strengthener, Vivid Color,  Base and Top Coat.




The new Gel Finish Top Coat gives added protection to your manicure by reducing chipping and cracking. Also provides high shine and smooth appearance. 

In C13, get a Gel Finish Top Coat FREE with any 3 Gel Finish Nail Enamels or Top Coat purchases.

Personal testimonial: I have very soft paper-thin nails. They break (or I should say peal) easily. But I like them to look nice. I tried the Gel Nail Enamel and was so happy with the result! I don't think I will ever have hard nails, but the Gel keeps them from breaking and the color stays on one week+. Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment