Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sell Avon Online

Selling Avon OnLine using Social Media

     There are many social media avenues to take these days, and selling Avon using these platforms is a great way to find new customers and share in your excitement about selling Avon. Whether you are tech savvy or not, social media is part of our everyday lives. The sooner we embrace the idea, the sooner we can get our marketing strategies in place and start to get results.  I have been using Facebook and Twitter to market my Avon business, and of course Blogger, and I would like to share some tips that may be helpful to other representatives. 

     Let's start with Facebook. The first step is to set up a separate Facebook page for your business. This is quite easy and it allows you to post whenever you want without annoying anyone on your personal page. Update your cover photo with a nice picture from Avon (I have the Matte Lipsticks) and of course a picture of you. Follow Me on Facebook to see what I'm doing. Those that are interested in Avon will "like" your page and stay up to date on what you are posting about new products, beauty tips, specials or whatever information you would like your customers to have. Each campaign, I post the new brochure cover with the link to my eStore. (Let me know if you need help setting up your eStore). I also post current code offers that usually come monthly, right from Avon. I have found that posting all the offers at once is a little overwhelming, so I have started posting separate offers based on the dates due. Make sure you state when the offer expires to cover yourself, and I usually try to post a picture of the item offered. Visit your WebOffice at Avon.com to find posts that you can share directly to Facebook. It will prompt you where to share, and I choose "share to a page you manage" option. That will go directly to my business page. 
     One more thing about marketing your business on Facebook, and this is totally optional. You have the choice of "boosting" your posts. What this means is paying for your posts to be reached by more people outside your family and friends. I only do this on my business page and I have been successful with reaching new people interested in my page. You set your own budget, duration of the boost, and your target audience. You can also stop the boost at any time. Again this is optional and you may have enough Facebook followers that you don't have to spend any extra money. As an example, I boosted the C9 brochure cover,  and got 100 new followers, that to me are potential customers! I paid $35 for one week which was well within my marketing budget. 
     Let's move on to Twitter. I usually use Twitter to share posts directly from Avon. You can add some text that makes it a little more personal. The more followers you have, the more potential customers. I usually share my eStore at least once per week, and current product information is always what seems to interest people. So keep it short and sweet, and most of all interesting and relevant to your business. 
     As you probably have gathered, I love to share ideas and information through my Blogs. If you haven't done so yet, set up a Blog and post often. It can be on your Avon website or any other Blog site. The Avon Blog is somewhat limited because you can't add pictures unless you know HTML coding, and the text is sometimes crunched together vs. neat spacing and indenting, again unless you know HTML coding. I am going to put together an informative blog about this at a later date. Subscribe to my Blog and watch for it. Whatever you choose, have fun with it! Your customers will appreciate it too!

I am adding a link to my eStore HERE for you to see what my store looks like and the Avon Blog. Use the Avon Media Center to share posts often. 

Summary of Social Media Tips:
1. Set up a Facebook page for your Avon business
2. Post often, "Short and Sweet", eye-catching pictures
3. Share posts from Avon Media Center, including your eStore
4. Boost your posts, only if it's in your budget.
5. Use Twitter to share posts relevant to your Avon business
6. Share your eStore on Twitter
7. Set up a Blog


SELL AVON please use reference code: denisekrupa to join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment