Saturday, April 23, 2016

Be your own boss-Sell Avon

Be your own boss and Make Money selling AVON

Selling AVON is easy, fun and empowering! If you love AVON like I do, selling the products is easy. Show your passion for a particular product, give out some samples and the sale is the benefit of your efforts. AVON provides training courses on skin care, make-up, business strategies, just to name a few in an online format that gives a great overview of the products and services you need to get your business going. The AVON website is easy to navigate even for a beginner and for those of you that are computer savvy, it's really fun to get creative with your own AVON website. Visit my eStore to see what I've done with it to make it personal, visit my eStore here.

Setting up your own AVON store online is really easy. Just a few clicks and you're done! AVON also provides an automatic email option to get the word out to family and friends that your eStore is up and running, ready to make you some money. So for me, here's where the fun part comes in. I love going to my eStore each campaign and customizing it with the new AVON brochure, a personal message, changing the "face" of the storefront, the options are endless.

Owning your AVON business is empowering. Be your own boss, work the hours you want, be creative with your selling strategies, learn about new products, recruit team members and help them get started, again the options are endless. The main point here is that YOU choose the way to run your business. I would love to help you get started on your way to a successful AVON career! Get started TODAY! Any questions before you get started, message me at the eStore.

Sell AVON and enter reference code denisekrupa

Buy AVON

No comments:

Post a Comment