Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Lauren Anderson's Everyday Look

Get Ready with Lauren Anderson for an everyday look!


Lauren has a way with making makeup application so easy. But guess what...IT IS! With the help of Lauren's videos and your Avon representative, that's me, you too can easily apply your makeup like a professional. 
The key is selecting the right color foundation that will blend for a natural look, eye shadows, liners and mascaras that highlight your eyes, and lip color for a finished look. 
With so many colors to choose from, it can be overwhelming. That's where your Avon representative can help. I can only speak for myself, but I love helping women achieve the look that makes them happy, not just sell them products. 

Visit my website KrupaKosmeticsOnline.com for more videos by Lauren. Click on the New & Now tab in the main menu and then Videos. Enjoy learning new techniques!


No comments:

Post a Comment