Sunday, August 21, 2016

Avon Has it ALL

One Stop Shopping


I wanted to do something a little different with my blog today. As I was deciding on a subject about my Avon business, I came up with one conclusion. Avon has it ALL!

Buying AVON

Avon has a wide variety of items from makeup to household decor. That's what I love about Avon. I can get all my makeup and skin care products, AND buy things to spruce up the house. Maybe even a new outfit or pair of shoes. Avon has it ALL!


Selling AVON

Avon has a wonderful opportunity for people to have their own business (which by the way is only $15 to get started), make your own hours, AND make as much money as you want! You can work part time or full time, it's all up to you. Stay at home moms can find financial freedom while taking care of the family, and people that work full time, like me, can make extra money for that special goal. Mine is a summer home on a lake. I know if I work hard, I will reach my goal. And you can too!

use reference code: DeniseKrupa


Avon Community

Avon provides support to all new representative to ensure their success. Avon University is a wonderful tool that has all sorts of training from placing your first order to marketing your business. It's very easy to navigate and is a great resource.
Avon also has savings programs and scholarship opportunities for representatives that qualify.
And how about Avon Foundation for Women! Wow!

"The Avon Foundation for Women has been improving and saving women's lives since 1955, and we are proud to be the largest corporate philanthropy dedicated to women's cause globally. Avon philanthropy has raised and donated more that $1 billion worldwide, and focuses it's support on efforts to end domestic violence and accelerate breast cancer research and ensure access to breast health care. Avon also supports efforts to help victims of global disaster."


I love being an Avon representative. Here's a few reasons why:
1.  I am the CEO of my own company, Krupa Kosmetics
2. Set my own hours
3. Make as much money as I want
4. Get discounts on my personal products
5. Provide a service to family and friends
6. Manage my own website
7. Make extra money toward my goals
8. Empower others to do 1-7


If you want more information about this great company visit KrupaKosmeticsOnline.com where you can read more or contact me directly! Empower yourself!

Thank you for following my blog! 
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment