Saturday, November 11, 2017

Powder-Wrinkles and Anti-Aging-Shop Avon

Powder-Wrinkles and Anti-Aging

As a young girl, I can remember my grandmother letting me use her powder and "rouge". It made me feel so grown up. Of course at that age, my skin was clear and smooth.  Now as I close in on the age of 60, I realize that powder is really not my friend. Powder doesn't do me any favors and in fact ages me.  I've noticed after using a pressed powder to set my foundation, pours seem larger and wrinkles deeper. Ugh!

We use powders to set our makeup and get rid of oily areas.  But as we age, what powder really does for us is settle into creases and tiny wrinkles, drawing attention and accentuating these areas. Powder ages us.

Here are a few simple solutions to help combat the signs of aging skin.

Skip The Powder

 

  1. Use a setting spray instead of a pressed powder to set your makeup.
  2. Replace powder blushes and bronzers with cream formulas that don't highlight wrinkles.


Foundation-Go For The Gold

Help your skin look brighter and younger with a yellow-based foundation. Gold-tones are age-defying and counteract any grayish tones that slowly take over as we age.

Concealer-Reach For Peach

Look for a concealer that is pink, red, coral or salmon colored to cancel out blue or purple shadows under eyes.  Dot gently to blend, then add your regular concealer. Be careful not to blend too much, just at the edges.


As we age, our skin goes through changes.  We can't stop it, but we can embrace it by making some simple changes. I hope you found these tips helpful to combat the noticeable fine lines and wrinkle that appear on our aging skin. Learn more at youravon.com/denisekrupa

Buying Avon Makeup Online is as easy as 1-2-3! 

Love to shop online? Well now you can shop the current Avon Campaign Brochures for your favorite Avon products online too. No need to find an Avon representative and wait two weeks for delivery. I love my eStore for that reason. My customers can easily visit 24/7 and receive delivery in a few days. Why not buy Avon from the convenience of your home! And to make your shopping experience even easier, here are three ways to buy Avon online.  

1.  eStore:  Visit my eStore for up to date sales and pricing. Easy check out and delivery right to your door. Enjoy FREE shipping on any online order of $40+

2. Online Brochure:  My online Brochure is just like having the full color catalog in your hands.  $40+ order = FREE shipping.

3. Product Number: Already know your product number? Expedite your ordering by entering it right on the order form and check out! $40+ order = FREE shipping.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment