Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Skin So Soft America's Favorite Bath Oil


Skin So Soft-America's Favorite Bath Oil



Our most iconic brand, with the quality and benefits you love, now with a modernized new look!
It's America's favorite bath oil*, and sure to be yours, too! Moisturize your skin while you bathe with Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil. This jojoba infused bath oil is perfect for daily use. Its fresh herbal scent is made to both awaken and relax your senses. This luxury bath oil is made to open your pores for maximum moisture absorption. Turn dry or rough skin silky smooth faster than you thought possible. This 16.9 fl oz bottle is great to use while bathing or for direct application afterword.
*Based on Mass-Market Sales

BENEFITS of SSS 
• Luxury bath oil leaves skin feeling amazingly soft
• Smoothes dry skin without irritation
• Fresh scent awakens and soothes your mind and body
• Contains jojoba oil
• Fresh herbal scent

TO USE SSS• Add a small amount of oil to full bath and allow to disperse or apply to arms and legs, or whereever needed after bathing

GLAMOUR says:
"This bath oil smells wonderful, and after adding a tablespoon to my bath, I was instantly relaxed. The light oil left my skin feeling ultra soft and velvety smooth. Best of all, it locks in much-needed moisture, so bath after bath, my skin stays nourished and looking healthy."


Mary Ellen from Nashville TN says "I use this product to replenish my lost moisture from my skin. It is soothing to my skin, replenishes lost moisture and my skin feels so good! It also repels bugs!"

Kathy from Downey CA says "I pause the shower, spread the oil on my skin, and then resume the shower with a quick rinse. I towel off gently, and my skin stays moisturized for the night and through the next day."

Visit my eStore for more information on SSS and customer testimonials.

This product is Made in USA

No comments:

Post a Comment