Sunday, October 23, 2016

About Avon/Denise and Krupa Kosmetics

About Avon/Denise and Krupa Kosmetics


My name is Denise Krupa and I am the owner of Krupa Kosmetics, selling Avon products online and recruiting new representatives to join my team. I set up this website to further market my business,  share product information with consumers and provide training/support to new representatives.
I have been married to Ed for 32 years and we have two wonderful sons Eddie and Andrew. Ed and I live in NY on a little 9.5 acre "farmette" where we grow veges and herbs, and cut about 4 acres of grass. We also have chickens and our old Labrador, Max. We stay pretty busy!
In addition to managing my own Avon business, I work full time as a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in a skilled nursing/rehab facility. While I love what I do, it is a very stressful job. That's why I love selling AVON.  It's fun! 
My goal is to build my Avon business and team, making this my full time job.  
My Avon Story
I sold Avon years ago when my sons were very young, to make some extra money as a stay at home mom. After moving from the area, I gave it up and worked outside the home when the boys started school.  I never stopped using Avon products.  Some years later, I revisited the Avon opportunity.  With all that Avon has to offer representatives now, it was an easy decision to start my own business again. I feel very lucky to have a second chance at owning my own business and looking forward to great success! 
The next step was to set up a website to market my business. KrupaKosmeticsOnline.com was published with my intension to share product information, sales promotions, FREE shipping deals, beauty tips/videos and skin care consultation. I also love to Blog, so check that out too!
I love to hear from consumers and your feedback is what drives my business. I hope you visit KrupaKosmeticsOnline.com and as you navigate through this website, look for features that are important to you. Need a brochure? Like to follow Blogs? Need a skin care consultation? It's all here!

This is my Avon Story! I would love to have you on my team and learn about your Avon story. Sign up on Team Krupa Kosmetics and please use reference code denisekrupa. Also found on KrupaKosmeticsOnline.com is ongoing training for new reps. Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment