Thursday, September 15, 2016

Selling Avon

Sell Avon and have fun!


What do I love about selling Avon? The possibilities are endless. 

I was recently asked to represent my Avon business at a "Spa Day" event which will be held at a local assisted living center.  My wheels started turning. How can I best represent myself as a local Avon representative and showcase some of my favorite "spa" items. 

I decided to put together some gift baskets with some of my favorite bundles, SSS, Planet Spa, Bubble Bath, and Foot Works. So here's some examples of baskets I've put together.


I used some inexpensive baskets and containers from the Dollar Store, made my own fill by shredding old wrapping paper and tissue paper, and finished them off with a clear bag and decorative bows. My objective was to keep my costs low so that customers are only paying for the products. They came out beautiful and affordable.

I'm going to do a raffle and put together a larger basket with some items I had on hand. Sorry it's not done yet so no picture available.  I made up some raffle tickets, in hot pink of course, as a free entry to win, while gathering information for possible new customers.  I will let people know at the event that they will receive emails from me about Avon products and sales. 

I also put together small bundles of a shower gel and lotion in a variety of scents, tied together with a ribbon and packed into a large basket. Cute and affordable, paired with a gift basket and customers are happy with their spa purchase! 

And we can't forget a wonderful fragrance to end our spa event. Of course it's So Very Sofia! This is really a nice fragrance and the beautiful Sofia markets herself. This is how I will display my So Very Sofia at the event, mentioning to customers that they also get a FREE shower gel and body lotion with every fragrance purchase.
 
These are some ideas you are welcome to use at your own events. The most important thing is to be creative and show your own true colors. Your customers will love getting to know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment