Saturday, July 29, 2017

Avon Fashion

Avon Fashion-Shop Avon Women's Clothing Online

I love my Saturday clothes. Working in healthcare during the week, I am always in scrubs and sensible shoes. When the weekend gets here, I enjoy choosing Avon fashion for a comfy yet stylish outfit. Avon has a women's clothing line that includes tops, dresses, shoes and accessories to compliment every outfit.
Avon women's clothing


This week I choose the Geo-Print Swing Top with the Textured Metal Link Necklace in silvertone and Enameled Chain Thong Sandals

avon women's fashion


It's easy to put outfits together with the help of Avon Fashion online. Browse my online store for ideas and make sure to accessorize your outfits. That's what makes it work!

Shop my Online Store for Avon Fashion

Three easy ways to purchase Avon online.

1.  eStore:  Visit my eStore for up to date sales and pricing. Easy check out and delivery right to your door. No shipping charge on any online order of $25+ ​Use code: SHIP25

2. Online Brochure:  My online Brochure is just like having the full color catalog in your hands.  $25+ order = NO shipping charge.

3. Product Number: Already know your product number? Expedite your ordering by entering it right on the order form and check out! $25+ order = FREE shipping.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment