Sunday, February 26, 2017

These are a Few of my Favorite Things-Anew Skincare

I sell Avon.  But do I use the skincare, wear the clothes, use the bath and body, wear the makeup and jewelry? You bet I do! 

I was introduced to makeup as a little girl, when my mom's Avon lady used to bring lipstick samples and she would let me play with them. You know the little lipstick bullets that are still available today! Maybe that was the beginning, but here I am now 59 years old and still using the makeup!  

Avon has since expanded the product lines and I love them all. I'd like to share a few of my favorite things. First and foremost is Anew Skincare. I love the stuff, and as a 59 year old, I have lots of skin care concerns.  I use Anew Ultimate Day cream and Ultimate Supreme at night along with the Multi-performance Eye System.

What are your skincare needs and concerns? Visit my eStore and check out the Anew products. Find the line that is right for you. Your skin will love you for it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment