Saturday, June 11, 2016

AVON Then and Now

AVON Then and Now.

Why do I love working for Avon? The company has been around for 130 years! I don't know any other company that has served it's customers and empowered women with job security for that long. Think about the company you work for right now.  How long have they been in business? How often do they offer the opportunity to control your own business? Earn as much money as you want? Make your own hours? 
Take a look at the "Avon Lady" from yesteryear to present. 

Then


Now



Avon also has come so far in product development, with some of the most advanced technologies in the business. And even though the packaging has changed a lot, you can't deny the brand name. Take a look at the eyeshadow packaging in 1967 compared to 2016! 

Then




Now


This was one of those blogs that I write when a thought pops in my head and I want to share. I get a little nostalgic sometimes. Hope you enjoyed the brief journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment